I'm not very good at blogging anymore.
But, then again,
no one else seems to be either?
A couple of months ago,
I looked into archiving
my blog into
a soft cover book.
It turned out so good!
And man it makes journaling for our family
a whole lot easier!
In the process, though,
Bryan stated his expectation
that I should be blogging a lot more now
if this was going to be our family's way of
keeping our history.
barf.
Way to take the fun out of it......
So, anyway,
here's an update...
This last week, has been District Festival for Band.
After all the Flute 'stuff' that we've done the last couple of months,
I really wasn't looking forward to another stressful 'opportunity'
to accompany Maranda.
However, I really do enjoy playing with her.
So, here we did it again.
This time, though, it was on a much smaller scale.
She was nervous and shy, and played a bit
quiet, but still received a Superior for her solo.
(whew!)
She was nervous and shy, and played a bit
quiet, but still received a Superior for her solo.
(whew!)
Her school band
did very well -
(isn't their band tiny? haha!)
They received a superior. Yay!





2 comments:
I love that you are going to blog MORE! I miss it when you don't! Maranda is so grown up and beautiful! Why are all your kids growing up on me too? ahhh... I don't like it one bit! I miss you guys tons! And I am deeply saddened that you aren't coming to stay a month and do the lovely pageant with me! Whatever will they do without Stockton as the Henshaw child??????
Well, LOVE ya tons! Hugs and Kisses to all!
xoxoxoxo
As always, great pictures and commentary on your blog. Miranda looks so grown up....when did that happen:-( I love you!
Post a Comment