Monday, April 26, 2010

EASTER

Yay!
We love coloring eggs.
well,
Maranda would rather do homework with dad.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!
Ok, not really.
But it needed to be done.
The younger three enjoyed themselves though.
I'm not sure though, why the goal is to make the
goofiest looking egg possible?
 and then,
we do have to have the
"loving"
of the egg - 
that we are about to eat....

My sweet baby.

doesn't matter what kind of animal,
she loves them all equally.


Yes.  The "babies" have grown.
I'm honestly just glad they survived.
I put in a
LOT 
of hard work on these
stinkers!
It would have ticked me off to just have them die?!!

But they are growing
and the kids are enjoying them as much as the "babies" are enjoying the kids...

 This is "LaFonda"
This is - "Tina! You fat Lard!"

And this is "Chancho"
(Notice a theme? hmmm)



1 comment:

Brigham said...

hahaha, tina you fat lard.. I heard Turlurs voice in my head when I read that :)