Friday, March 5, 2010

Long story,
don't have time to type it out,
have a piano lesson coming...
(the never ending list of 'I have this to do')

VERY Short version-
*Got a Cat from the pound on Tuesday
*Wednesday morning, she had 3 babies
*Thursday morning, mom had disappeared
*Starting Thursday night, I've been 'bottle feeding' 3 babies.

*sigh*
Another day in the life.......
after a feeding, sunning in the piano room.
 they're only as big as my cell!!
 we have to make them go 'pee'. Not my favorite job.
The kids think this is hilarious.
we can't get over how LITTLE they are!
 our little kitty 'burritos'!!
this is how I keep paws out of the way to feed them.
Oh what fun.

4 comments:

Denise said...

My first question is...WHY were you getting a cat? I KNOW how you feel about them...what's up with that? Secondly... bwahahaahaaha...oh, I mean, sorry, good luck!!! ;)

Cat Yates said...

That is so sweet. I'm not a fan at all of cats, allergic like CRAZY, but that is very sweet of you to take those kittens in even after mom left. Poor kiddos. They are very cute.

trevor and keesa said...

ahhh....you're just the most cuddly sweet little mommy ever:)

Journey Rocks! said...

If they survive, they will be the best pets you have ever had! I just wish all of my little babies (like these precious things) have survived through the years. The good ones get taken or killed near our house. The feral ones stay and hiss when we put the food out. Grr!

How are you? Hope all is well!