Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Last night at dinner, we were discussing the periodic table,
(yes, we have odd table talk at our house)
Taylor was telling us how he messed up on his
test and added an extra electron on an element,
to which Bryan said,
"you messed up and made it a Nobel Gas".
WITHOUT MISSING A BEAT
Stockton promptly said-
"You made it a Royal Fart!?"

Oh My Gosh we laughed SO hard!!

I thought it was so funny,

until today,
when I got the mail,
and found out that we live



on 


SEX ROAD....


This came from our local 
SCOUT LEADER.


HELLOOOOO???

As if we weren't scandalous enough in this town.
I just know that the post office
here in town
is having a grand time with this.

Dur.
(FYI - our street is MAIRLOVE Lane)


4 comments:

Chrissy said...

so what is your road name?

Oh by the way....thanks for calling me later when you were in town - I guess I'm good for a few laughs at a funeral and then you're gone.
:)

Mimi said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .... ker plunk.
That's me laughing my head off. Funny stuff... glad to hear we aren't the only ones who have that type of discussion at the dinner table.
Thanks for sharing! Miss you guys so much.
xoxo

*did you see what Kotah was up too last night? just look at Kel's facebook. There is more to it but I should put it in a message lol

Paige said...

And this is why I LOVE your family! HaHAhahHA Oh holy cow!

Btfl. Cooks said...

KRISTEN-THAT REALLY MADE DALLIN & I LAUGH !!!! OF COURSE WE KNOW YOU REALLY ARE SCANDALOUS ANYWAY!! SO SORRY I MISSED YOU THE OTHER NIGHT!!! WISH I WOULD HAVE SEEN YA. :) so.....YA BETTER COME DOWN AGAIN SOON!!!! LOVE YA DAWN