I'm heading out this week.
A little bit sad.
Reason #1 - to leave all my kidletts
{and my favorite BFF}
Wow, it will be hard without Bryan...
Reason #2 - I will be going to
support dear friends
who lost their Mom
this last week,
unexpectedly.
Reason #1 - to leave all my kidletts
{and my favorite BFF}
Wow, it will be hard without Bryan...
Reason #2 - I will be going to
support dear friends
who lost their Mom
this last week,
unexpectedly.
ON THE OTHER HAND......
I am SO excited to be going where I am!!
Reason #1 - I get to go see
AWESOME FRIENDS
in Ephraim!!!!
AND
Reason #2 - - -
Reason #1 - I get to go see
AWESOME FRIENDS
in Ephraim!!!!
AND
Reason #2 - - -
I have signed up for a workshop with
THIS GUY
You can check out his website
He's amazing.
Poor guy is going to have to work so hard
to get my stuff to look
anything close to his.
Very Cool.
Very Cool, Indeed.
And get everything ready!!
So, I guess I should get off my OTHER BFF
[dear MAC, how I love you]


2 comments:
When are you coming? Where are you staying? I'm excited to see you to, just wish it was under different circumstances!
*SIGH* Enjoy a week in civilization! Im so excited for you to have some photography fun on Saturday! Can't wait to see what you come home with!
Post a Comment