Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Typically, I use this blog for family,
but I had so many cute shots of kids I know
from church, and friends, piano,
and helping out at the school,
that I just had to post them!

obviously, the most darling girl up there...




 Brinlee's friends Eli, Hazen and Garrett ~
(such cute, sweet little boys!)

 
If anyone sees Mr Simpson,
tell him I got a shot
of his
BETTER side...
and he can 
HAVE
this one,
for
FREE!

My darling Natalia, and her Grandma Jan
(otherwise known as my HERO!)
Cloggin' it up~


Little STUD Logan,
(actually, he's as sweet as they come!
Get's it from his Mother)

Three of my
AWESOME
piano girls...
Olivia, Katie, & McKenna~
(kiss kiss girlies! You're SO full of talent!)


 and my DEAR friend Kye~
oh the things I could say about Kye~
I'll just leave it with,
I wish I could be as cool as Kye.
{seriously!}



Kye & Deven - being TOTAL STUDS!
They had the High School kids screaming like crazy! 


But of course,
in the end,
my two stylin'
little singers
were my favorites.
How could they not be?


 

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh, thank you so much for sharing this! It brought back memories of my own kids and their programs. I miss those days. Of course Stockton would do a GREAT job... he's a showman and when the show is on... he will perform! :) Your kiddies looked great and I'm sure sounded just as great... I think I can almost hear them... lol
I love you guys!

Denise said...

So cute...way to go Stock!!! What song did he sing? I got a little misty eye'd just reading about his shining moment!
Merry Christmas!!