Monday, December 21, 2009

~the houses~

I'm SO tired, I can hardly see straight.
"For Reals!"
But I had to get this post up.
Typically, the 'HOUSE' project is saved for the
beloved Christmas Eve Family Party.
However,
I totally caved in this year.
But I really REALLY wanted to 
rub it in to some siblings,
(nee ner nee ner)
that we did ours early.
We actually did houses a week ago,
I just have been pre-occupied with other projects.







3 comments:

trevor and keesa said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! they look good:) love taylor's rudolph nose. we're gonna do them with trev's family, yay!

Denise said...

So cute! That's what we are doing for FHE tonight...So did you get the house from a kit, or did you really make Ginger bread??

Mimi said...

SUPER CUTE! It looks like everyone had tons of FUN making them! And it's good to do it early so you can enjoy them longer! Did you see ours? This was our VERY FIRST ONE! And we did it all from scratch. I am so glad I have an artist for a husband who could draw it and cut it out for us. It was CRAZY FUN though! I wish we had been doing them all these years. Oh well, new traditions are good too.
MISS YOU GUYS!!!