After 8 kids,
1 grandbaby,
SEVERAL dogs,
a few cats,
many horses,
three different companies,
five "homes"
four cities,
two states,
through thick and thin,
(ok, maybe more thick than thin)
a lot of ups and downs,
and more love than one could expect........
1 grandbaby,
SEVERAL dogs,
a few cats,
many horses,
three different companies,
five "homes"
four cities,
two states,
through thick and thin,
(ok, maybe more thick than thin)
a lot of ups and downs,
and more love than one could expect........

7 comments:
Happy Anniversary.
I didn't know it was your anniversary! Hope it's been SUPER HAPPY!!!!! Love you guys!
So I feel dumb cause I totally thought your anniversary was today not yesterday. Either way Happy Anniversary. Love you both tons! Hope you do something fun to celebrate.
Happy Anniversary you guys!
i LOVE the pic of bryan whispering in yer ear:) so, did you guys go out for a BIG dinner....ha!!
So cute! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Belated Anniversary! I would have called, but I was basking in the sun on the Mexican beach, no phone!!! I would have to say that this was one of theeeee best days of your life! I am happy to watch all the drippy love, Have another fabulous year- Love Mom
Post a Comment