Sunday, October 25, 2009

Week in Review - ish?

This is what happens when
you stay home sick, and mom has an itch
to play with her camera.
Poor girl had a fever, bit of a runny
nose and cough,
but thankfully,
just a
cold and
no swine flu!



This was just plain weird.
(Maybe HE has swine flu?)
Stockton loves to pose for me when
I'm practicing with exposure and such.
Gosh I appreciate it. (cough cough)

... and then there's the homework side of things.


And somehow Bryan got the camera.
*sigh*
But I've promised to post photos of the pictures
they take of me.
(I'm not sure why I agreed
to that one? Some late night shady deal?)

We read stories this week.
And there was a trip to the fire department too.

This was one of the highlights.....
Although you can't tell, the blur in the background
is Bryan. Swiftly "de-pantsing" Taylor.. heh heh


... just as it happened, and Taylor realizing what's occurred...

...dying that mom still is shooting....

...finally giving in. Ha ha ha! We're so mean.
(notice the camo attire?)

Stockton threatening Dad to not
pull the same stunt on him

Now this seems a little odd,
and would need explaining...

...until you saw this.
No more explanation necessary.
Ok, it really wasn't bad. Just
an in depth conversation.
(But it looked
way too good to not post.)
Stockton went to Scouts for the first time this week too.
It was GREAT!


Another highlight this week was an assignment for Brinlee.
She had to decorate a potato for class.
I did NOT get to help.
Brin wouldn't let me.
(kinda sad for mom?)
But she was very proud taking
her potato to class on Friday.



The week ended with Bryan and I running away to Billings to stay overnight
to celebrate an upcoming anniversary.
(no photos, whew!)

It was a good week.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Glad to see you finally posted lol just teasing you. I know your mac was sick and it had a hospital stay so you couldn't write. looks like some fun. Oh Stockton... ha ha ha

trevor and keesa said...

ok, stock's eyes are creepy in that photo!!

Brigham said...

yeah.. how does he do that??