Wednesday, September 2, 2009


Ok, so I still haven't REALLY posted on our summer...
I will, I will. I just need to get this house finished! Ugh!

So, a couple more phone photos so that it doesn't look like I've fallen off the face of the earth again!

first day of school, (Bryan's phone, I had the real
camera, I just need to upload!? Grr!)


This was taken about a mile
from our house. Keesa & Trevor came up

with Trevor's family this first part of August.
All the boys, (and Trev's sister!) went

fishing by our house. Taylor and
Trev were the only one's who caught anything.

Nice fish, huh?
Yeeehaw Taylor!!



Ok, behind our house is a HUGE
mountain of dirt, courtesy of the basement.

Living in a 5th wheel all summer, the
kids kinda got bored, (can't understand

why though?) One day, one of the
projects happened to be digging a tunnel

through the whole mound. I'm SO glad I
wasn't there for this one.
Thanks so much Bryan
for letting our kids have fun.
THEY
COULD HAVE DIED!
I guess that's why dad's are
cooler than mom's.
They did have a good time.
I was away on a photo job, and got
this picture text
right in the middle.
To say that I freaked out is an understatement.


2 comments:

Denise said...

Can't wait to see pictures from your 'real' camera, and find out all the other exciting things that happened after you left here! When are you going to post pics of the house??

Mimi said...

I want to see pics of the house too! I would have freaked out at that tunnel myself!!!! Glad they are all alive still and that they had fun! We love and miss you!