I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN TO MY DAUGHTER....... I've never seen so much purple in my life. GO CATS!! (first game tonight. more pictures to come later, after I gag!) ;-)
It's really NOT all that bad, Kristin... just a little drama. Hopefully, you don't see too much... lol. There is really a lot to be learned about working with other people as a team that comes from cheerleading. I know that Alex really wouldn't trade her cheerleading years for anything. She loved cheering on her teams. So... ENJOY these times because before you know it... they are GONE and you will miss it! BELIEVE ME! I know! I can't wait to see more pictures.
I'm glad you've come to the "dark" side - we can B&*%$# to each other now!! Seriously though Bree is having fun and learing A LOT about how she doesn't want to be and how to treat others so it's not always bad :)
3 comments:
WHAT THE...is Miranda a 'cheer-leader???' Wow...good luck, (you know I'm totally gagging right now!!) ;0)
It's really NOT all that bad, Kristin... just a little drama. Hopefully, you don't see too much... lol. There is really a lot to be learned about working with other people as a team that comes from cheerleading. I know that Alex really wouldn't trade her cheerleading years for anything. She loved cheering on her teams. So... ENJOY these times because before you know it... they are GONE and you will miss it! BELIEVE ME! I know!
I can't wait to see more pictures.
I'm glad you've come to the "dark" side - we can B&*%$# to each other now!!
Seriously though Bree is having fun and learing A LOT about how she doesn't want to be and how to treat others so it's not always bad :)
Post a Comment