So I've been offline. I need to spend a day updating and uploading photos of our summer. But until then, here's a couple recent things....
I was goofing around with the kids one day in the park, ended up with this.
I love it.
I was goofing around with the kids one day in the park, ended up with this.
I love it.

I took this Sunday night with my phone. It was my last picture of my baby actually being my baby. Monday morning, she left for the big world of Kindergarten.
TALK ABOUT SAD!
TALK ABOUT SAD!

This was tonight, again with a cell phone, in a dark parking lot,
mmmwhoohaa.
Actually, it was our family anniversary today. This is the day that Bryan and I
went on our first date, 9 years ago,
WITH ALL OF OUR KIDS.
So we celebrate every year, by going out and getting ice cream.
The photo documented the occasion.
.jpg)
So there's a little taste of us. Just barely a nibble.
I will blog more tomorrow!!
YEEHAW!
I will blog more tomorrow!!
YEEHAW!
5 comments:
I LOVE LOVE that pic of the kids in the trees!!!! CUTE IDEA!
Hey, if you get a chance, go to my blog and click on The Burning Truth Blog... it's Alex's Skin Cancer Awareness and Prevention blog... I am sure she would love for you to come take a read... she is still in the process of adding information on it but it looks good so far. She did really good in Miss Sanpete and was the only one out of Ephraim Royalty to get in. Wish I would have caught you on today... it was a rough day and could've use someone to just chat and laugh with and just forget everything for a few...
Oh, and Alex is moved out now... we all miss her!
Well, we love you and I am SO SO SO glad to see you back on! LOVE YA! XOXOXO
How fun that you celebrate every years. Congrats on the anniversary. And I love the pic of the kids in the park. Very cute!
Woot, woot...so glad your part of the WWW again! I just got on and as your page was pulling up Harmony came in...and said..."HEY...I SEE KRISTEN! Then she said..."I miss Brinlee! Do you miss Kristen?" I said yes, and she said.."well...I miss Brinlee, and you should do something about it!" No kidding! :) Your missed and loved, just ask Harmony and she'll tell ya!
YAY! You're back! I love that you guys have a family date. That's so cool. Can't wait to see more pictures of your crazy busy summer.
yeehaw, glad you finally are gettin back online....not like i'm much at updating mine, but its nice to look at others:)
Post a Comment