Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just for you baby sister

Someone (ahem) has been texting me all
morning, bugging me to put up Randa's cheer pictures.
OK OK!!
Here's my "Pootie" on her first football
game ever, being a cheerleader. ( I still say GAG!)
But I have to admit, she was pretty cute,
and she did a good job.
sigh
.





Randa wasn't the only one performing Friday night....
Taylor is playing in the pep band. Nothing like having your son, surrounded
with a bunch of girls. Hmmm...
not a good sign.
But like the little stud that he is,
he played his heart out, and smiled away.


Some of our friends.... Lisa (rock on mama!) and sweet Amy.
Gotta love the sax players!


... and ANYTIME I can take a photo of Baylee - it's MY lucky day!
xoxo love you B!



So, I came home at half time, Brin and Stock
had enough of football at that point,
and I drove in and saw this ...


I thought to myself,
"NOT a bad view at all from my backyard!"



I think I'm going to like having this as my backyard. I really enjoy my view.


LOVE being able to check out my horses.


Maybe we will survive Wyoming??

4 comments:

trevor and keesa said...

awwwwww, thanks so much sissy poo!!! it truly makes me feel old. i love her and can't get over it. she's been calling me about cheer and driving....and seeing it makes it suddenly come to life! so weird...

Denise said...

Nice view from your house...I guess I'm going to have to come visit! I can't believe that Randa is a cheerleader...but your right....she is pretty darn cute! Dang it~

Anonymous said...

Maranda did look so cute out there cheerleading! How are her arms feeling after all those push-ups...still sore?

Mimi said...

Cute, cute even if she is wearing purple instead of black and red... lol. I must admit, I am still in a state of shock that she is a cheerleader... I recall hearing the words "my daughter will never do that"... ha ha.
And GO Taylor... rock that band! Your view is beaufiful!
We miss you guys! Love ya tons, even if you do never write me anymore!
xoxoxo