Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This is Where we've lived


When I was in Utah, I tried to find photos of the house we are renting to show my brother - but I couldn't find any?!! So, when I came back, I took some pictures to show my family exactly where it is that I live - for now.
So this is it......


Ok, I'm kidding. This is actually an old home that is now used for storage.
It sits behind this house. It's kindof a cool little building.
This is our rental house, as seen from the turn off. Our landlords live
in the house to the left, we are on the right side, in the little wood house.

That's us..... see the sweet van and white truck?


So this is where we've been staying for the past 9 months.


Notice all my neighbors?? Ha ha ha!!! That's something we will really miss when we move. It's quite nice to be away from a lot of people. However, the drive will be much nicer. ;)

3 comments:

trevor and keesa said...

I can't wait for you to move into your new house!

The Yates Family said...

Kristen, I only have 5 words for you - YOU ARE A GOOD WOMAN! Your pictures remind me so much of living in Evanston. My parents lived out on a ranch for a little while when their current house was being built. Seriously, it's like your family is going through the same thing. GOOD PEOPLE! :)

Jessica Lillie said...

wow, isn't that house a beauty! :D You do have the best neighbors though.