I'm so dang excited!! I've been following a site called "Digital Photography School" online to try to up my skills with my camera. Every two weeks they put out assignments for people to submit. I've never submitted (because I'm a pansy and I'm scared to!) Well, the latest assignment was "JUMP".... and I just happen to have the most perfect shot! There are several rules to each assignment, such as time frames, and such, blah blah..... but this happened to fall into all the rules, so I got brave, and submitted. Short story made long....
Check it out HERE to see what happened!
(side note, this is a world wide site - thus, world wide entries, LOTS of them!!)
Check it out HERE to see what happened!
(side note, this is a world wide site - thus, world wide entries, LOTS of them!!)
3 comments:
Congratulations! That is so awesome. Love the pic too!
Way to go!
Congrats!!! What a great shot, you definitely deserved that win.
Post a Comment