Monday, April 27, 2009

House Update -

This is the progress that I came home to last week. Not as much as I'd like, but progress none-the-less.

Bryan has been out working on the basement, putting in electrical things. So Saturday we all went out with him, and thanks to Mc D's, we had our first official meal in our house! Well, more like a picnic. But we had fun!





We probably need to get the bathroom going soon.... Then Brin wouldn't have to hang her tush.

3 comments:

Denise said...

HAHAHAHAHA....I LOVE the last pic! Poor Brin though, having to deal with that picture the rest of her life! :) I'm glad that 'something' is happening though! Good luck, I hope this week has more progress!

trevor and keesa said...

I totally would have done the same freakin' thing!! Way to go Brin:) The house is lookin good!

The Yates Family said...

HUGE HOUSE! That's awesome! Did you take all the pictures of Keesa that are on her blog? She looks amazing for just having had a baby. Grrrrrrrrrrr..... and Madison is beautiful. Anyway, I'm excited to see how your house looks when it's done!