Friday, April 24, 2009

Last Weekend

I had the pleasure of meeting up with a family I met the end of February. We met under some not so good circumstances, however, they have since become very good friends of ours. Some of you may remember our experience. I 'blogged' about it right after it happened.

Elaura and Chris, it was sooo good to visit with you and give you BIG hugs!

ALL of you guys were a blast! What a rowdy crowd! (seriously! Dad had to leave for a bit, and boy the roof almost caved in from the party that started!!)


Oh yeah..... little miss Hottie here LOVED my camera too!

And just for you Chris..... your FAV thing for girls to do to you!!!
ha ha HA haHA HAHA!!!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Ah... this is so so sweet Kristen! I am so glad that you got to meet back up with them all in better circumstances. I can feel the love you guys have for each other from those sweet pics.
love ya!
xoxo