Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yes.... Stockton's expression totally sums up our weekend. (In a good way!) It doesn't matter what the occasion, when my family gets together, it tends to be a crazy mad house! But oh, do we have fun. This weekend it was especially needed. How fortunate for us, we were able to meet up with a couple of friends we haven't seen in years. It was very much needed. So thank you to all that we visited with; thank you for listening, playing, putting up with us, and making good memories! We love all of you!


McKenna, Caitlyn, and Maranda - out in Grandma's hot tub. (THAT was nice this weekend too!)
Can't believe how these kids have grown up! They have been buddies since they were "in the womb" =)















The reason for the occasion - little Jace's blessing. What a choice experience! Isn't he such a stud? I totally love his smile! And he has the BEST chubby cheeks!!








Happy little family! My rockin cool brother with his fine lookin wife (who had a really good hair day! wink wink!) sweet little Alli Jo and Jace.










Ok - explaination....... his name is Jace ANAKIN ........ hahahahahaha!! It's so HARD not to call him... the other name, he he he!












So, this totally explains my brother's true nature. Just hangin out with the little boys... 'nough said. =)








I also got a chance to shoot some maternity photos of my dang hot sister, and her very hot lookin honey. I had to put one of these good ones up, before I put up my FAVORITE photo of the weekend...... (I love you Keesa!)













HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

SO BUSTED!!
Remember I love you honey - but this is a sweet picture!
And just to make you feel better..... I put this on. (had my first eyebrow wax this weekend too. Not fun.) Thanks SO much Pootie for capturing the moment of surprise. ugh.







yeah! SO good to see Melanie, Shawnie......












Keith and Sari!!
Gotta love Facebook! Can't wait for the summer trailer park reunion!
(yes... I was poor white trailer trash. But we all were - and we were cool!)







Oh Carol!! SOOOO good to sit and visit again! I think that in April, we're going to have to send the kids to a movie though, and WE'LL sit in the hot tub!!









My sweet little sister -POO HEAD. For once she just smiled. And I caught it for proof! Do you know how many other photos I have of your 'weird face' with your tongue sticking out?!!



hmmmm..... that's a familiar look. One from my youth. Almost makes me spontaneously say
"I didn't do it!"







my brother's awesome photography skills at work here..... at... once again.. one in the morning. (see? we're always up way too late goofing off!)


Dave.... there are not words to describe the stud that you are.....
(p.s. - thanks for hangin with me so late. I needed that!)
















hahahahhahahaha!!!!!
love you babe!

5 comments:

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi said...

Kristen,
Pictures are priceless! Love them all; can't even pick a favorite...I am glad that you could find some special memories this weekend and that you have such a wonderful family to get you thru hard times.
Love you!
Mimi

Shelley said...

Love these pictures!!! You are so good at taking them.

Kristi and Rob said...

Hey don't I make cute kids!! Thanks for taking some pictures for me of that special day. I will be excited to see all of them when I get a cd! hint hint! I took jace to his 2 month check today he is a whopping 13 pounds and 24 inches long! Chubby Boy! Thanks again!
Kristi

trevor and keesa said...

man you're right, me 'n trev are freakin' good looking....even if I'm chubby and stuffing my face:) Of course, nothing beats your waxing photo....I'm proud of you for putting it on:)