Some of you have heard, either directly from us, or on the news, we were involved in helping with a wreck Thursday night. The link to KSL's story is HERE - And the SL Trib's article link is HERE - It was pretty traumatic for our family. The paper's don't do it justice, but they hardly ever do. Not quite the whole story.... but a good over view of basically what happened. At least you get to know the family and get a glimpse of what their night was like.
Our family grew from this experience. We were scared. We were touched by some very personal things that happened in our car with both our families. We mourned. We hurt. We shared. We hugged, and sent them off in the ambulance. Then we cried. For a very long time.
We will never be the same.
1 comment:
Oh Kristen, I read about this wreck earlier. I don't know if I want to say I am sorry that you had to be there or say I am glad that you were. I know you, and I know that you and your sweet family were a huge comfort to this family. I am sure that is why you were there at the time that you were. Your loving hearts were needed so very much that night... Heavenly Father sent them a little blessing in their time of need. I can't even imagine. Your hearts must be breaking wide open for this family right now but oh the blessings our Father in Heaven gives us in each other... for spiritual growth, for love, for comfort. We are truly gifts to one another.
I know this family will hold a special place in their hearts for you and your family for the rest of eternity. What an amazing daughter of God you are and all of your family as well. Amazing amazing Children of God... a source of love and kindness in this sometimes very dreary world...
Well, we love you all and I know that Heavenly Father is pleased with you and your kind and noble hearts, for your giving of yourself.
Post a Comment