We now have a basement! We finally had the cement poured for the walls this last Friday. Tonight Bryan and I went over to put chalk lines all over and 'map out' the rooms downstairs. Yeah! It's finally beginning to look like something!
Hooray for you guys! That is awesome that you have a basement! When we built our first home, I LOVED driving out there every week, to see the progress, and picture where everything would go, and picking everything to go in it, etc. Congrats! :)
4 comments:
Yeah! SO exciting.
YAY! I bet you are excited!
So...uh...I guess I should stop holding out hope that your coming back??? :) Congrats
Hooray for you guys! That is awesome that you have a basement! When we built our first home, I LOVED driving out there every week, to see the progress, and picture where everything would go, and picking everything to go in it, etc. Congrats! :)
Post a Comment