It's lambing season

I sat and warmed up a little bummer lamb today at my friends house. So sweet! The little thing was smaller than the cat! It was the 4th lamb, and it wasn't doing to well. After spending time snuggling it, and getting it warm, I decided that there's days that Wyoming can be cool.
2 comments:
Ahhh....did you take it home? Do you remember the year we had bummer lambs? Where you my friend then!?!? :) They really are cute, until they get a little bigger.
YES! I do remember and yes I was your friend then!! And YES they do stink! Even at that tiny little stage they are stinky. I really wanted to give it a bath, but, didn't want to kill it, =( so I just held the stinky thing. still sweet though. And Brin thought it was the most awesome thing ever. But, it is NOT going home with us. Why? I can go to the friends house to play... it's kinda like being a grandma... hahahaha!
Post a Comment