
I have known this child was going to put me through the wringer - but holy cow! We've worried about our wood burning stove since we moved in, well, it finally happened. Brin is always running around the kitchen table, and I've had huge fears of her falling on the stove, but yesterday, she was simply walking by, and slipped, and fell backwards, and .... ouch.


The stupid part about this, is that when Brin first learned to roll over, she rolled right into our gas fireplace back in Ephraim and burned the fingers on her hand. Same arm. Same type of burn. *sigh* The nurse in the E.R. thought she was funny when she gave ME a sticker that said "don't play with matches".... DUH??!!!!!


5 comments:
OUCH! I know how you feel being nervous with the wood burning stove. We had one until Alex was like in first grade and Kel's parents have two of them... one up stairs and one down stairs. Luckily, we've never had any burns! And none of the grandkids ever got burned on his parents... but one did fall down and hit is head on one and bust it open... but his head was huge and it caused him to topple over often... ha ha
We hope she gets feeling better soon! I hope you are spoiling her... you know that is the only way she's going to get better...right? :)
I posted prom on the blog for ya!
xoxo
Ouch! Poor Brinlee. I'm sorry she got burned. Good for her for being so tough though! And good luck to you. :)
Your right...you ARE in trouble. I especially like the last pic. Love the look in her eyes...look out world...here comes Brin! Hope she is feeling better soon.
Poor girl! That's why I hate fires and always worry with kids around them! Glad she's okay. She's so cute. :)
You are such a good blogger!!! I am impressed. Brinley is sooooo cute. I hate it when kids get hurt like that, it is so stressful for the mother!
Post a Comment