Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Weekend

So I had a really cool weekend. I was able to go to Casper and take photos for the High School Basketball teams for state. SO much fun! A little intimidating, but, still pretty cool. I haven't edited all the photos, however there was one picture that I was totally excited for.....

I have to admit, I felt pretty cool to get my first "Media Pass" and be down on the floor with the other Event and Media Photographers. It was an awesome learning experience.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Looks like you had fun... and that the lighting in that gym wasn't as good as that other gym you shot in before... would that all gyms could have the lighting that one did, but sadly they don't... it's that silly yellow flooring... ha ha. FUN PIC though!

Denise said...

Nice air shot! Wow, how did you get so lucky?? Media pass and everything. :) Looks like you had fun...how did the teams do?

Shelley said...

Great picture!! That is so exciting!

Stacey said...

Great picture! And hooray for your special media pass. :)