Monday, March 16, 2009

Taylor's Birthday

So, my sweet little boy is a bratty teenager now. Well, not quite. In "name" only. He's still sweet. And we give him a bit of grief that he's still 'little'. Poor guy. He did grow whole inch since his last birthday. WaHOO! Grateful for every little bit. So, for his birthday, he's wanted a .22, but I just wasn't ready for that. Good thing he's got Bryan rootin for him. When we went shopping, I knew there was no way I was getting out of it - so I added my two cents worth, and at least made him get the camo gun. So, you know how they say the rest of it.....

Ruger 10/22 Gun - $330.
Accessories (of course) - $50.00


The look on my poor 13 year old's face - - -


$ PRICELESS $





4 comments:

Denise said...

Ahh....so cute! I can't believe he is getting so old! Where has the time gone!? He is So cute...you'de better hide him away, or you'll have your phone ringing off the hook with little teenage girls!! Congrats on the gun Taylor!! woot, woot!

Mimi said...

First HAPPY BIRTHDAY Taylor! Okay, I would feel the same way about a gun! Alex wants a 22, herself... ugh! Anyway, it looks like a nice one! Yeah... time just flies now... ha ha ha... welcome to my world! TWO teenagers in the house at the same time!!!! It's really not too bad, it's just busy but lots of fun times too.
So, now to something else... that next to last pic of Taylor... it has a brushed look... filter? light room? I'm jealous... I like it... I WANT IT!
Good pics... I like the last one too.
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. Happy Birthday to Taylor! Looks like it was a great one.

Jessica Lillie said...

ahahhah cute! That look is AWESOME! Tell him happy birthday.