
Ok, so here it is, Maranda's Homecoming Dance picture. Gag. I need to clarify... she did NOT go with a date. She was asked by several 'young men', to which she replied that she didn't date until she was 16. But, since they don't have any dances here, except Homecoming and Prom, Bryan and I decided to let her go with a group of Juniors and Seniors in our ward. There were several without dates, and a couple with. She did have a good time with the group. HOWEVER, upon arriving at the dance, and friend of hers, (who I might hunt down and maime) called up an admirer and informed him of her appearance. So, they ended up spending some time together. Thankfully not the whole evening. But, they did get a photo together as well. She did get some other group photos of the friends she was with, but, I've just put the one of her and her "friend". (again, gag.) Such a cowboy. He's the real deal. Family of ranchers. Oh, the poor choices my daughter has for dates.... *sigh*
6 comments:
What the CRAP is she doing holding the kids hand??? I may have to have a chat with her....AGAIN!
Tell Randa she better watch out for those cowboys - they're kinda like "bishop's kids" - if you know what i mean and i think you do!!!
The school should just ask you to do the photos from now on - don't they know you rock??!!!
okay so VERY CUTE picture... BUT what's up with that font???? I can't read anything! I need translation! PLEASE!!!!!
Oh, got some sweet pics of Kotah the other day... he is growing up on me!
Mimi
YAY... I can read it now!!!!! I'm sorry but that's pretty funny. Teenagers... lol. Well, even if they didn't go together... the pic turned out cute... and how could it not with Maranda in it!?!
Man, if that ever happened with Jocey, I can guarantee Jon would be tracking the cowboy down! Yeah, I feel your frustration.
LOL! You crack me up. Maranda, congrats on getting your Patriarchal blessing. You should have shared that with us in YW in our good news moment...or maybe you did and I missed it. That's possible! :) Hope you guys have lots of fun in Utah this weekend.
Post a Comment