Ok, Fourth folder, fourth photo......
AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Serves you BOTH right Chris & Mimi! Ok, Fourth folder is full of my house/land junk. This is actually a scan of the subdivision plot plan that we bought our land in... pppbbbbthhhhhh! har har!
Ok, I'm posting this on the YW blog too, and I tag -
Catherine Y., Keesa, DENISE, and KATE O. !!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
So, how does this tag work? You crack me up. I was in the middle of trying some different widgets out on our blog when you looked at it. No, I am not posting Christmas stuff yet. :) Ha ha ha. Although I really do want it to snow here, so maybe if I put Christmas stuff up... Kidding.
hey... LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture by the way... ha ha ha! Anyway, I keep trying to be a follower of your blog and it keeps telling me that it cannot detect a feed... have you hidden yourself in some way... lol
Well, love ya!
Mimi
ARGH... now it added me as a follower but it won't show me anything from your blog... are you seriously hiding from me!? LOL!!!! Or just trying to be difficult... ha!
MISS YOU!
soooo, I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do?!!? What's the tag?
Okay Okay you can check blogs and post again... I haven't tagged you again... THIS WEEK... ha ha ha ha
So, come and look at our fun pumpkin carving pics... and our cool shadow one at the bottom. Me and the kids made Kel take it... lol.
And there is finally a pic from the Homecoming Dance on there of Alex... yes the ONE THEY TOOK AT THE DANCE.... yeah, I am surprised too. Took forever! Anyway, I am missing you and hope everything is GREAT! I have a friend who I haven't seen since we lived in Tooele (Alex was like 5) and she is a photographer now. She has some cute ideas. Check out Phillips Family on my blog...
Well, TALK TO ME SOON OKAY?
Squeezes to everyone!
XOXOXOXO
Mimi and clan
Post a Comment