So, I've loaned out several of my books....
The new "Inkspell" book has finally come out! Maranda and I are SO excited to read it! But Maranda hasn't read the second book yet. So I went to get it out of my bookshelf, but it's not there! I know we brought up all of our books, because we read so often. Anyway, I got looking through our collection and found I'm missing a few others as well. So, this is a call to all I know.... if I've loaned out any books, would you please let me know if you have one? In the chaos of moving, I'm sure I just didn't think about what I've loaned out.
Thanks!!!!
The new "Inkspell" book has finally come out! Maranda and I are SO excited to read it! But Maranda hasn't read the second book yet. So I went to get it out of my bookshelf, but it's not there! I know we brought up all of our books, because we read so often. Anyway, I got looking through our collection and found I'm missing a few others as well. So, this is a call to all I know.... if I've loaned out any books, would you please let me know if you have one? In the chaos of moving, I'm sure I just didn't think about what I've loaned out.
Thanks!!!!
2 comments:
okay so this has nothing to do with your books... but sorry I don't have any! SORRY! what I really wanted to know is how did you get that to say love notes rather than comments below your post.... I want something cute like that!
Okay so I finally figured it out... boy do I feel dumb! I surely should've figured that out ages ago!
Post a Comment