Monday, October 6, 2008

7 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh my gosh! You know she's beautiful!!!! Do you have any pics of her date and her like from the dance or anything?? Why do they have to grow up on us? Oh did you see I put up another pic of Alex and Griffin after the Homecoming game? Ellen took it and gave me a copy the other day.
Alex has a date with a returned missionary tomorrow afternoon and then she has one with Brigham later in the evening. EGADS! When it rains it pours!
I hope you know just how much we MISS YOU!
We love you all! Give everyone hugs and kisses for me!
Love you,
Mimi

trevor and keesa said...

So, I must say...I love that she's like my little twin:) When she called me about that boy, I honestly sat back and thought 'holy freakin cow, she grew up before my eyes' !! She's a good girl. I'm proud of her...but it really feels like I was changing her bum!

Chrissy said...

I can't believe how much Randa looks like Keesa!! I always thought it but when I see the pics it's like WOW! Who said our kids could grow up?? Taylor just got his learner's permit so Randa's not far behind!!! I didn't have to worry about the homecoming dance since Manti's is a "date dance" - thank goodness!! Looks like she's having a blast!!

XOXOXOXOXOX - The Ray's

The Yates Family said...

Okay, first of all, Randa looked SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Second of all, that was just mean to make me cry like that! She has grown up so fast, I even remember when she was a teeny baby! :) I think our baby girls shouldn't be allowed to grow up!

Denise said...

Ok...so I'm totally bawling! Loved the songs and such cute pics. Randa is beautiful...inside and out. Can't believe she is old enought to be doing things like that! Just stop!!!

kamille said...

Randa Panda Pooh I love you.

Jessica Lillie said...

ahahha, i love this! Poor Randa...ahah. I miss you guys so much!!!