I was in the mood for movie making today. We've had two special events the last little bit, so I thought I'd highlight both of them, in my own special way.......
Okay so when did Stockton grow up???? I can't believe he is this old already! Before we know it, he'll be dating! ARGH! What a cutie he is! Tell him Happy LATE Birthday from us! It looks like a pretty good time was had by all. And all that food and cake... YUM!!!!! We love you! BIG SQUEEZES! XOXOXOXOXO Mimi
3 comments:
Okay so when did Stockton grow up???? I can't believe he is this old already! Before we know it, he'll be dating! ARGH! What a cutie he is! Tell him Happy LATE Birthday from us! It looks like a pretty good time was had by all. And all that food and cake... YUM!!!!!
We love you!
BIG SQUEEZES!
XOXOXOXOXO
Mimi
7??? Holy cow! It looks like you had a great time...Happy Birthday Stockton.
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth:)
Post a Comment