Kristen, looks like you guys are settling right in with Wyoming life. I swear Maranda looks more and more like Keesa every day. She's so cute! Is that okay to say about a teenager? Hm,...
Anyway, yeah, I've got the good ol' Cook complexion. At least I'm not as fair as Jon though. I've got enough of my dad (and so does Jocey) that we tan a little after we burn.
Good luck with getting things unpacked and ready for living. Prepare for the lovely Wyoming winters....it already snowed in Evanston. :) Kisses! HA!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the video... fun stuff! So, Alex and I love that font you used... what is it? Still think the scrapbook dedicated to the lifestyle there would be so so fun! xoxoxo
4 comments:
Kristen, looks like you guys are settling right in with Wyoming life. I swear Maranda looks more and more like Keesa every day. She's so cute! Is that okay to say about a teenager? Hm,...
Anyway, yeah, I've got the good ol' Cook complexion. At least I'm not as fair as Jon though. I've got enough of my dad (and so does Jocey) that we tan a little after we burn.
Good luck with getting things unpacked and ready for living. Prepare for the lovely Wyoming winters....it already snowed in Evanston. :) Kisses! HA!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the video... fun stuff! So, Alex and I love that font you used... what is it? Still think the scrapbook dedicated to the lifestyle there would be so so fun!
xoxoxo
Looks like a lot of fun! Are you all settled yet? The kids look happy!! Keep the pictures coming.
Well looks like you are finding fun!! Love the pics - everyone looks great. Now you have the land so lets move the double wide!! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment