Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hey Everybody - so the movers are here packing up my junk... and they want my computer??!!!! Can you believe that?!! How dang rude! So - I'm signing off for about a week and a half. We will supposedly get our stuff by the 28th at the latest. So, if I'm not responding to emails - that's why. We can still be gotten a hold of through our cell phones, (Bryan's : 435-851-2239; mine: 435-851-1509) at least for a few weeks, I think?? We'll be switching to Wyoming numbers soon, but will email and let everyone know our new phone numbers.

Hey, for all the local readers *wink wink* - thanks for all the HUGE amounts of support and help.

We love all of you............

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Well, I want you to have something to read when you get there so I need to post don't I? LOL! We miss you guys tons! REALLY! I hope that you got everyone into school okay and that they are liking it.
Alex's coach called her at like 12:45 that night after we left your house and tried to talk her out of quitting but she went in on Friday morning and checked out of the class and quit. I thought it would kill her to watch them cheer without her that night but she did really really well. I think the relief that she doesn't have to deal with it all anymore outweighed the disappointment of not cheering anymore. She has been way more relaxed the last few days! Oh and Manti kicked butt on Friday night! They beat Richfield like 50 something to 20 something...
So, how is it so far? Are you feeling like a Rancher yet? LOL! Taking any pictures? You know we want to see them! :) I am hoping that your trip went well...
Well, I will send an email with the msn in it okay... so I will let you go for now!
WE LOVE YOU GUYS TONS!!!!!!