Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ugh........ so it's midnight, and I just killed my first mouse. And now I'm suppose to go sleep on my living room floor, because I haven't gotten around to setting up my bed yet. Hmmmmmm. Wonder how much sleep I'm going to get? On a positive note though, today I bought 4 1/2 acres. :) Wonder if I can go sleep there tonight?

3 comments:

Mimi said...

So, you got some land?! How 'bout the house to go on it? How is that going? Hey... why are you not on MSN EVER!? Come on...
So, did you get any sleep? I know I wouldn't!
Well, talk to me SOON please! I MISS YOU!

The Yates Family said...

Oh, my cousin, I totally feel your pain. You can ask my dad how many a mouse he has taken out to the trash after he killed it. I understand. That's awesome you guys got some land! YAY! Is it cold there yet?

trevor and keesa said...

Well, I guess it doesn't get more cowboy than that!! he he he..... I thought this is what you've always dreamed of:) Nice jobby on the video, pretty sweet.