Yes. It's been too long.
But life get's a little hectic.
Last night, I had my spring piano recital. Nothing spectacular,
unless you happen to be a student!
It was simple, but got the job done. I held it at the
local retirement center. THAT was a good idea. The residence
seemed to enjoy it. It gave my students a chance to play
in front of a much larger group than normal. But it was
much less stress, and a lot less low key than the
"Stars of Tomorrow" that they had to perform in during February.
Either way. It's over.
I'm glad.
Time for a break.
So we came home and played.
The last soccer games are tonight.
I will have to post photos of both teams.
As much as we've enjoyed coaching those little stinkers,
I will be very glad when that is over as well.
It's time for a good break.

No comments:
Post a Comment