Oh I am so sick.
But I CAN'T be sick.
I leave for Cancun in six days!
(ok, Kamille,
PLAYA DEL CARMEN!!)
Same deal.....
anyway..
I have way too much to do to
get ready.
AND I DON'T WANT
TO FEEL YUCKY
ON VACATION!
Not sure what's going on.
I'm thinking a sinus infection.
yuck.
Between feeling gross,
and having a "to-do-list"
a mile long, this post will be a
little jumbled.
But it's important to post this.
See, I have a couple new people waiting....
patiently.....
to see......
if I'll put up pictures......
of their missionary!
hahhaha!!!!
(hang tight Kaysville crew!
I'll get there!)
We've been having the Elder's over quite a bit lately.
And it just so happened, that I connected with
one of their 'friends'
on facebook.
Gosh I love facebook.
Mmmmwwuhahaha......
(it is an evil little website!)
i.love.it.
(like his pink lips? Yup. Every time. He likes Crystal Light.)
So, Since one of the Elders isn't doing his job,
and sending enough photos home,
I just HAVE to oblige.
(hee hee)
hahahah!!!
Oh, I love blogging too!
Alright, let me explain....
Good ole Elder 'S' loves to steal my camera when he's here.
He's pretty close to going home.
Like,
REALLY CLOSE.
And the
OTHER ONE....
Elder 'W',
well, he's just getting started.
Anyway,
we LOVE having them over.
They goof around with my kids.
they goof around with my CAMERA.....
grrr.....
they DID make me a sweet desert for Mother's Day!
(funny thing about this one, none of them knew the others were making faces! haha!)
they generally just goof around my house.....
But I have to say,
having these Young Men in our home,
(at LEAST once a week)
has been a true joy for our family.
They have taught us lessons.
(we enjoy when our kids ask them hard questions,
and get them a little flustered...
it's just preparation, right?)
They do sharing time for me in Primary
whenever I ask them to.
They come do service hours for us..
(yay!)
They are wonderful examples for our kids.
They challenge us.
*sigh*
It has been a good reminder for our family
what Grandma and Grandpa Cook will be heading out to do...
And we hope that there will be cool families in California,
that will feed all the missionaries that
Grandma & Grandpa are in charge of.
Mother's Day, overall, was a good day.
Miraculously,
I only had to accompany the primary kids
during Sacrament meeting....
AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE!
It was awesome to go to church and
kind-of have a break!
We came home,
and all the kids looked so good -
AND THE SUN WAS SHINING-
so we took advantage,
*blush*
oh my man is such a stud.
It was a big weekend for Brinlee too -
Her first
SLEEPOVER!
Sweetie little six year old girls.
They had SO much fun!
And.....
I guess I'll end with that.
Probably won't post again.
Until I have photos from
MEXICO!!
hahahah!!























3 comments:
FUN TIMES! Oh and just a side note... the members in California are AWESOME! They love to feed and help the missionaries in finding people to teach. I didn't have to do much tracting because of all the member referrals we had out there. Which mission are they going to again... I can't remember what you told me.
And on another note... Cancun... JEALOUS! I am ready for some nice sunshine! Also, I think your vacation should be in Ephraim about a month from now... ha ha ha. This year, they are doing sign ups online... it's crazy! We got Kel and the kids signed up last night. Oh and you have to print out a paper for your Bishop to sign and then bring it with you to tryouts or the opening fireside to turn in.
Ivo has the sewers making some of the new dancer costumes this week. The taco hat ones will now be on the platform and the new ones will be on the nephite lawn dancers. Ah... exciting times.
Miss ya!
xoxox
OH MY GOODNESS!!! You are the best ever! I'm totally stealing a bunch of them. Thank you so much for posting them!!! Please tell him hello for me...and Elder Smith too! lol I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Eww don't be sick! Hopefully you just need a little sunshine.:) Your whole gang looks so good! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment