Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This is getting a bit ridiculous.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

LOL! That's funny. I just took a pic of our thermometer too. It's 10:25pm and ours reads -23.3. WAY too cold for me.

This is me.... Kristen said...

This pic is from THIS MORNING taking Randa to seminary!! I know it's much colder out there tonight. I went to Blair's at 5:30 and it was already -5. Boy I'm glad FOR A FURNACE TONIGHT!!! ;)

The Yates Family said...

One word - OUCH!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I'm sure you are thrilled to have a furnace and not have to deal with a wood burning stove this winter! YEAH!

Denise said...

I'm glad you have a furnace too! I didn't even consider going out to brave the cold when it was -26 blow here the other night...ouch it right...I'm ready for sprin! :0)