I'm SO excited to have this done!
A local business contacted me a few weeks ago
and wanted to work out a
"package deal" for gift certificates
for their employees for Christmas gifts.
In order to get ready for this, I've
needed to get a portfolio book ready,
and design and print gift certificates.
It's something that has needed to be done for
quite some time. I've quickly made certificates before
when the need had arisen, however I
have wanted to get some professionally
printed for a while now.
This business opportunity finally motivated me
into accomplishing my desire.
I know it's a bit silly-
but when the whole project was completed, I
just HAD to take a picture.
(it IS what I do, after all!)
A local business contacted me a few weeks ago
and wanted to work out a
"package deal" for gift certificates
for their employees for Christmas gifts.
In order to get ready for this, I've
needed to get a portfolio book ready,
and design and print gift certificates.
It's something that has needed to be done for
quite some time. I've quickly made certificates before
when the need had arisen, however I
have wanted to get some professionally
printed for a while now.
This business opportunity finally motivated me
into accomplishing my desire.
I know it's a bit silly-
but when the whole project was completed, I
just HAD to take a picture.
(it IS what I do, after all!)



5 comments:
NICE Kristen! Did you have these professionally printed or do them from your printer? They do look good and I bet it's nice to get that company's business, especially at this time of year.
By, the way I updated my blog today... FOUR posts with slideshows! It's been busy!
Miss you!
XOXO
Mimi
Looks pretty cool. Congrats!
They look great. Good job!
Very cool - it looks so nice! Wish we lived closer so I could promote you down here! BTW, LOVED the pictures of your parents. I'm so excited for them.
Suh-weet! It looks great! You go girl, I'm glad that photography is going so great for you! :) (You do an amazing job at it too!)
Post a Comment