The tree is up.
I hate putting up the tree.
I know I'm a Grinch.
I don't care.
I still hate putting up the tree.
Mainly, it's the lights.
So, my sweetheart of a husband
bought a pre-lit tree this year.
{oh how I love him!}
I hate putting up the tree.
I know I'm a Grinch.
I don't care.
I still hate putting up the tree.
Mainly, it's the lights.
So, my sweetheart of a husband
bought a pre-lit tree this year.
{oh how I love him!}







2 comments:
It looks fabulous!!! I'm so glad you didn't have to help! :)
It looks BEAUTIFUL! Aren't husbands the BEST?! Kelly put 1500 lights on our tree this year! I love that he will do that just to make me happy! :) And see, now you just get to sit back and enjoy the beauty that your tree is. Grab a cup of cocoa and your sweet hubby and turn out all the lights but the tree and enjoy the moment! :)
Post a Comment