Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fun with my Family

AWESOME Madi.
Couldn't give enough kisses and squeezes to her.


Rare photo of my
sweet sis -
Smiling!
(and then a normal shot!)

Extremely rare photo,
it included myself,
(sigh)
my darling baby sis,
and my way HOT soon to be
sis-in-law
xoxo

I love this.
My family is full of nerds.

See?
Nerds everywhere.
I totally love my brothers.

Lot's of fun~

Lot's of family~

Good way to spend the weekend.
( i {heart} you guys!)

6 comments:

trevor and keesa said...

ahhhh.....my baby is such a doll!! the pic of us and ali didn't turn out all that bad!! miss you tons already:)

Denise said...

So fun...Cute pics of you and your sisters! Family is the best!

Karla said...

wow this family looks way happy! Glad I came! I could have looked at way more pics. I would have loved to have all the family but we were certainly happy that some of you came. Even Bob Thornley seemed to fit.

kamille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kamille said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving!