Thursday, September 10, 2009

DRUMROLL PLEASE-------

For those who keep bugging me for pictures of
this
HOUSE THAT HAS TAKEN FOREVER!!

... here we go.
Front of the house
(dur)
My house faces west. I get to look at the sunrise from my
kitchen, and the
sunset from my front porch.
I love it.
As you enter the front door, the stairway is right there, along with the
hall to the main part of the house.


To the right of the front door, is our formal front room
(which right now still houses the rest of my banister!)


To the left of the front door is the music room.
yeah!


From the front, things open up to the family room-

(opposite end of the room)

(different angle)
a hallway bathroom-


(and I really REALLY love my sink in here!)

(view facing back from the family room towards the front door)
this view is standing in the central
part of the upstairs. The office
(ok, MY office)
is just to the right, and
our bedroom is just to the left.


heading on over to the kitchen -
(still messy from today's canning project)

This is the bathroom in the mud room.
I LOVE this about my house.
Kids come in through the
garage, and can hit the potty, wash hands,
shower, and drop dirty clothes,
ALL BEFORE COMING IN MY HOUSE!!!




OK, ANOTHER FAVORITE ROOM!!
My private sanctuary.
Gotta love my bathroom.
*big joyful sigh*





(my closet is way bigger than I ever dreamed it would be!)

Pictures just don't do this room justice.
Too bad.
It's really cool.

This is my bedroom.
Yes.
It's Brown.
I like it.
All the kids rooms are downstairs.
Good planning, huh?
Each of the kids picked the color of their rooms.
Brin's is PINK. Go figure.
And yes, Brinlee has a real bed.
Back in Ephraim.


Girls bathroom-
it's in between the girls rooms.
No one has to look at the mess that way.
(smart planning dad!)

The Teen's room.
All the way in the corner of the basement.
Polka Dots and all......

Complete with crap on the wall already-

and the pile of clothes.
*another big sigh.
not so joyful this time*

Stock's room.

Tay's room.....
And they have their very
own bathroom - with laundry facilities.
(very big grin)
Very cool downstairs family room
that we can all hang out it.

So, that's my house.
You've all seen it.
Someday, we might get all our
junk moved in,
and I might even decorate.


But not today.

8 comments:

Denise said...

Looks GREAT! Would love to see it in 'real life'. Love the pic of Bryan in the shower...
I really like the green in the dwn strs bath and dig the red upstairs. Do you like your dark cabinets? Thanks for posting pics....I'll stop bugging you now! :)

Mimi said...

BEAUTIFUL! Lovin the polka dots in Maranda's room :) and well, probably just a wee bit jealous! ENJOY! Love ya!

Stacey said...

Congrats! Your house (and the view) is beautiful! And the pics of your kids in the previous posts are great too! You have such a cute family! :)

trevor and keesa said...

SWEET! It actually looks like you are living in it now:) I still feel so honored to have already bathed in your huge tub and cooked in your kitchen! glad you got some rugs, the banister is finally coming along and that your piano is in:)

The Yates Family said...

Okay, forget moving in with my parents - we're moving in with YOU! GORGEOUS HOUSE! I love it! (and I too LOVE your bathroom sink. I think those are sooooo cool!) And BTW, SOOOOOO jealous that you have windows open right now. :p YAY! The Evensen's are home!

Becka and Bennett said...

Sweet House! I love all the paint colors! Good Job!

Chrissy said...

Love Love Love your house - maybe we need to come for a visit to truly appreciate it don't you think???

The Flight Crew said...

YAY It looks SOO awesome!!!I'm so excited that Porter and I get to see it this weekend. He's going to love Grandpa and Grandma's house!