Thursday, September 10, 2009

Add SEVEN more reasons WHY we've been busy

That's right.
Count 'em up.
7 of these little suckers.

(notice the towel underneath to
protect my NEW carpet?)


They're not normally inside.
But I just had to take pictures while they are still little.
(and obnoxious)

When I can't find Brin,
I go looking

in the garage,

and 90% of the time,
she's right in the middle of this mess.




But look how they make my baby smile.


I can deal with a few puppies for awhile,
if it makes my daughter
laugh like this.



(BY THE WAY, ANYONE WANT A FREE PUPPY??!)

7 comments:

trevor and keesa said...

NO thank you:) i did that last time....

Denise said...

Very cute...but no thanks! Well...wait, would you deliver???
:0)

This is me.... Kristen said...

Bryan says he'd deliver to you.... we'll be down there in a couple weeks. It would grow up with the chickens.... wouldn't be a problem. lol!!! (this is ALL coming from Bryan!)

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are so cute. That is exactly where Bethany would be too. We can't get a dog though....yet.

Mimi said...

too sweet! :)

Shelley said...

Every family should enjoy a litter of puppies, ONCE. The kids love it. What a great, happy (and smelly) memory for your kids!!!

The Flight Crew said...

HECK YES WE DO! They are way cute!