So here we are at Pageant.
This is a minimal update - as anyone who really
knows me would notice - I take SO many photos
of Pageant, it's impossible to put
them all up here.
But these are a couple of my favs so far......
~Maranda against the sunset~
This is a minimal update - as anyone who really
knows me would notice - I take SO many photos
of Pageant, it's impossible to put
them all up here.
But these are a couple of my favs so far......
~Maranda against the sunset~

~My Favorite Red-head~

~This is a cool shot I did, I caught
Taylor as Joseph, Maranda as Emma
and the Temple, all in one. I love how
it looks like 3 different photos though!~









2 comments:
well, like always... GREAT pics! And I like YOUR 3rd Nephi better lol I can't tell you how precious that pic of Stockton and Brin with Elder Perry is... ahhhh... LOVE IT! GREAT CANDID SHOT... and a great memory for the scrapbook! Aren't we so lucky to get these type of experiences and for our kids to be exposed to them! I'm so glad you guys came back for pageant this year! I know you are too, and in the end it will be worth all the long nights, the long drive, the living in a trailer for a month and the many mosquitos! I know that even thru all that I have been thru this year, I too will be better for having been a part of it all! Well, I love you tons!
I LOVE IT! You guys are so lucky to be able to do this. :) Elder Perry is so nice, I've met him a couple of times, and he's always gracious for a photo shoot. Thanks for the pictures, it looks amazing.
Post a Comment