We love this time of year. This year is no different. Even though we've traveled 8 hours, we're living in a "camper" for a month, and I'm away from my sweetheart, it's worth every struggle to be here. This week has been practice in the church.
These are just a few shots (of the many, of course!) of us,
our friends, and many others that we love from our wonderful
Mormon Miracle Pageant.
These are just a few shots (of the many, of course!) of us,
our friends, and many others that we love from our wonderful
Mormon Miracle Pageant.
All the kids love to show off for my camera.... especially our friendsthat we see on a yearly basis.
Nice one Daniel!!


The "CIA" scene. Sheesh there's a lot of people this year!
Actually the largest cast they've ever had!


YEAAHHHHH KELLY! Such a stud.. He wants to
dedicate this to his awesome hot wife, Mimi!
(yes, he actually said that!)


Ok, so we come all the way from Wyoming, and Taylor ends up being best friends with our landlord's nephew?!! FREAKY! Taylor is portraying Joseph Smith this year, and Derrin is his Angel Moroni. Big turds. They cause the directors to laugh quite a bit.

We love Laren (Swens)
As the director, he has to put up with a LOT. But he does it with such class.
LAREN ROCKS!!

Devon, another friend, is Samuel this year. Yeahhh!
He get's to stand on the wall of the temple! How cool is that?!

Ok, I got busted. This is our friend Marla, (who came down
from Wyoming with us)
she was using my other camera.....
Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to give it to her???!!!











3 comments:
AH.... FUN! I love seeing what you guys are doing down there!!! And I LOVE the pic of my absolutely stunning 3rd Nephi husband!!!! And well, Kotah... like you said... no words... ha ha!
Thanks for being my friend and I hope you will give me some of these awesome pics of my family. I love you all so much!
Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!
What an amazing experience for your family to have each summer.---- A sacrifice that brings blessings!--What a wonderful mom you are!
Post a Comment