Monday, March 23, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!!!




As a kid, I always wanted school to be cancelled due to snow..... So it FINALLY happens when I'm an adult, and have 4 kids in school, and I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere Wyoming! So crazy! It was 70 degrees two days ago!! The snow isn't too bad yet - but the roads are bad, and the wind is blowing upwards of 30 miles an hour. What is normally a 12 to 15 minute drive, took Bryan 45 minutes this morning getting to work.

So, YEAH! We're hunkerin' down, poppin some popcorn, throwing in a couple movies, stokin the fire......
WE'RE HAVIN A SNOW DAY!!!

3 comments:

Denise said...

So fun?! Hope you found a way to entertain yourself...and everyone else! Merry Christmas ;)

Mimi said...

UGH!!! Aren't you just ready to be done with the snow... it really shouldn't do this to us... give us a taste of spring and then jump back into winter! I am glad you got to take in some movies with the kids though... that's always fun.
It is quite chilly today(after the storm hit on Sunday) and the kids have a track meet today and Friday. I don't know how well they are going to run in this. ha ha...
Well, love you!
xoxoxo

p.s. take a look at alex's new pics on her facebook... in the album "me". let me know what you think...

Shelley said...

You have more than we do. I am soooooo tired of it. Dear Spring, please come.