OH MY GOSH!!! That is SO hilarious! I can't believe how much she has grown up the last few months! She looks SO old! (Not JUST becuase of the earrings, though that doesn't help!) I love Pirates too! GO Brin~
I'm LOVIN' it Kristen!!!!! She looks so so so cute and well the pirates would probably be Alex's choice too at that age! She never wanted the pretty dainty earrings I liked!!! Well... she probably still wouldn't pick the same ones as me... ha ha... I love the picks... do a really CUTE scrapbook page on this... okay... love you! xoxox
Oh, I see where your problem comes in. She is so cute. BTW, I love that you got to name the street you are living on. Plus, the name is so awesome. Grandma would be proud. :)
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! That is SO hilarious! I can't believe how much she has grown up the last few months! She looks SO old! (Not JUST becuase of the earrings, though that doesn't help!) I love Pirates too! GO Brin~
LOL! That is SO stinkin' cute!
Very Cool Brin. At least you won't have to worry about her dating mean guys she'll just beat em up.
I'm LOVIN' it Kristen!!!!! She looks so so so cute and well the pirates would probably be Alex's choice too at that age! She never wanted the pretty dainty earrings I liked!!! Well... she probably still wouldn't pick the same ones as me... ha ha...
I love the picks... do a really CUTE scrapbook page on this...
okay... love you!
xoxox
Oh, I see where your problem comes in. She is so cute. BTW, I love that you got to name the street you are living on. Plus, the name is so awesome. Grandma would be proud. :)
you're so funny. Your little girl...:D
Post a Comment