I don't think I've been so excited about DIRT in my whole life!

I shot this, just to get a comparison view. I will have 9 ft. ceilings in the basement, so I was checking out how deep the hole is. It's hard to get an idea of what it really looks like without something in the hole??!

We brought the kids over later tonight so they could check it out too.

The tractor is sitting on top of Randa's and Taylor's rooms, IN MY KITCHEN! Yeehaw!
THAT'S A LOT OF DIRT!

It's the first time Randa has actually been out to the place. Stinker is always "too busy" to come out. She liked what she saw tonight! Of course, she pulled her, "DUH" face that she loves to pose with.

Taylor is always happy to hang out in the dirt. =)
Especially when he's planning where his furniture goes.

Once again, the view toward my backyard. (oh yes! I have a backyard!)

They still have to dig more tomorrow - yes, it's only about 1/2 dug. But, there's progress!!!
I guess this means we're staying in Wyoming for a while.
4 comments:
SO awesome to see progress! Yeah!
Wow! I'm so excited for you. Not only are you getting a house, you get to live in Wyoming...I'm so jealous. Clayton loves to tease me about Wyoming but I loved my childhood years there and miss it still. However, I do not miss the cold weather!!
Congrats on birthing your first cow. You hold the pitchfork like a natural.
Happy Birthday and way to go with all the awesome photography shots. I guess we'll be traveling to Wyoming for our next family pics.
Wahoo! Finally!!! When is the expected move in date?
hopefully before june..... but.... ya never know - right?!!
Post a Comment