One of my birthday activities this year was to "assist" in calving. I'm pretty sure I wasn't much of an a assistant - but it was still cool to watch. It still blows me away to watch the birth of animals and how nature and instinct just kick in.
So very cool.
Thanks Heidi! Loved it!
So very cool.
Thanks Heidi! Loved it!




4 comments:
so, that is pretty sweet you gotta do that on yer beerthday! Kinda sick at the same time, but that's cool:)
Okay so not my idea of a fun birthday activity but as long as you liked it!!! Happy Birthday late, by the way... been super busy this past week and that stupid cold at the same time...
Anyway, miss you!
Completely understand what your saying...kind of made me home sick for my youth! I agree, it is SO amazing to watch nature! Congrats, and happy b-day! :)
Okay, okay, so I haven't been diligent at blogging lately. So, you're getting a belated "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" with warm wishes sent from Vegas. Love ya!
Post a Comment