Tuesday, January 6, 2009



Here's my sweet babykins! I kissed him a lot on Saturday, before we had to leave him again. Dang he's still so cute, huh? My mom and dad, on the far left, Cassandra and Max with my darling little bunch of sweetness, then my yucky mug, and oohh la la - next is grandpa! Gosh I wonder where Porter get's his awesome good looks from? Hmmm?
(whew, it's a little warm in here!)

6 comments:

Mimi said...

I see you got it working!!! Oh and CUTE CUTE picture!

The Yates Family said...

That's such a good picture. Blessing day? Did you get to see my fam on New Year's Day? Honestly, we tried to figure out a way to get up there. I really wanted to see everyone. Anyway, you have every reason to be the proud Grandma that you are. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is such a handsome little man! What a special day!

Jessica Lillie said...

Hey you! I come to visit and your gone! What's up with this? Oh well, he is one CUTE baby. I hope you had fun...even if you avoided me.....

trevor and keesa said...

whoever took that picture is pretty much amazing:)

Denise said...

Ahh, so cute...what it his blessing day? How is Cassandra doing anyway? Have you gotten used to the title 'Grandma' yet? Your bragging rights only go along with the title ya know! :)
XOXO