Merry Christmas y'all! Here we are a
couple weeks ago. I finally broke down,
and we got a tree. Then I finally broke down
and put it up. I figured we needed to take a
picture to prove that it happened. It wasn't
just a rumor. =) It will be a quiet Christmas
here on the homestead. The two big kids are
gone to see their dad this year. Maybe that
just means more room under the tree for
two little kids? ha ha ha!
Well, no matter what happens - from our
family to all of you, enjoy your holiday! We love you and wish the best for your families!
couple weeks ago. I finally broke down,
and we got a tree. Then I finally broke down
and put it up. I figured we needed to take a
picture to prove that it happened. It wasn't
just a rumor. =) It will be a quiet Christmas
here on the homestead. The two big kids are
gone to see their dad this year. Maybe that
just means more room under the tree for
two little kids? ha ha ha!
Well, no matter what happens - from our

3 comments:
Great family shot! You all look great. Maranda, you need to smile though. :) Hope you guys have a great Christmas. We'll have to get together sometime soon!
Hey, what is it you say to me... SMILE! Ah... come on... it's Christ's Birthday so there is a lot to find JOY in!
Well, once again... I will say it... WE MISS YOU!
I had you on my list of neighbor gifts and then remembered you weren't close enough to deliver to! Talk about SAD!
Glad to see you broke down and put up a tree! It's a good thing.
I gave out this really cool story I found for our neighbor gifts... maybe I will email it to you... it just made me really think about things, especially with all the things happening to the financial world these days...
Okay, so, I will shut up now... but first...
Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
xoxoxo
Hancocks
Merry Christmas....it was really great to see you...by the way, when is it my turn to spend time with ya when your here? Hope you had a great new year.
Post a Comment