Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ah ha ha HA!! Looking through my phone pictures...

So, I'll probably get a little crap from my brothers for this, but it's just too funny not to share! (or at least, it was "WAY" funny at two o' clock in the morning when we did it!)
Over the Christmas holiday when I was in Logan, I was cutting out foam to line a bag for my camera gear, and I had a few extra pieces. So, like I said, it was a little late - or early? and we got a little weird. But, that's what usually happens when we get together. What can I say? We haven't really grown up yet?



My brother Brig - with a studly fluffy "beard"......


.... and his 'beak'....

... and then we were chickens.......
(my mom was trying to take the picture)

... both my baby bros,(David & Brig) with their awesome 'beaks'

DANG WE HAVE FUN BEING STUPID!

6 comments:

trevor and keesa said...

yes, my siblings are SUCH nerds:)

This is me.... Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
This is me.... Kristen said...

Whatever... I just didn't catch your retardedness on film

Mimi said...

funny so why didn't you put up that lovely one that Maranda sent to us... ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

LOL! That awesome you guys can have so much fun together. :) Family rocks!

Karla said...

hey i can't help if the picture is blurry, i was laughing my head off ! Love your uncoordinated mother