I can totally see her in there playing with her hair and lost concentration and started twirling....ending in a million knots. Poor girl! She's brave:)
okay OUCH! DOUBLE OUCH! poor girl in pain and you are making her take pictures lol... okay, so we made Kotah pose for pics when he got staples in his head... oh and when Kelly threw him a baseball, only he didn't catch it... his nose did... great bloody nose pics for the scrapbook lol love ya and thanks for sharing she still looks adorable, even with a brush stuck in her hair!
She doesn't look very happy with you in the first pic! Poor girl. Hey, I just ran into Dee and she is wanting to catch up with you. I forwarded her your email address, but she said that it must not be right because she hasn't heard back from you. She is kind of struggling right now. If you get a chance send her a note. nunuknniko@yahoo.com
5 comments:
I can totally see her in there playing with her hair and lost concentration and started twirling....ending in a million knots. Poor girl! She's brave:)
okay OUCH! DOUBLE OUCH! poor girl in pain and you are making her take pictures lol...
okay, so we made Kotah pose for pics when he got staples in his head... oh and when Kelly threw him a baseball, only he didn't catch it... his nose did... great bloody nose pics for the scrapbook lol
love ya and thanks for sharing
she still looks adorable, even with a brush stuck in her hair!
Oh poor thing. So glad she got away from the brush fight okay!
That totally looks like Alli's hair when she wakes up! How long did it take you to fix it? Ouch! I can only imagine the pain. So sorry!
She doesn't look very happy with you in the first pic! Poor girl. Hey, I just ran into Dee and she is wanting to catch up with you. I forwarded her your email address, but she said that it must not be right because she hasn't heard back from you. She is kind of struggling right now. If you get a chance send her a note.
nunuknniko@yahoo.com
Post a Comment